Lotos LTP5000D Plasma Cutter
Lotos LTP5000D Plasma Cutter
- ★ 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐔𝐩𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐏𝐂𝐁 𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 & 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐡: Enhanced with 𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐆𝐁𝐓𝐬, delivering a remarkable 25% increase in cutting power output compared to standard 50-amp plasma cutters. The advanced control systems and precision cutting flames of the newly designed torch ensure high-precision cuts with smooth and fine cut lines. Experience faster cutting speeds without compromising accuracy.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly designed upgraded torch and consumables guarantee enhanced precision cutting and increased durability, leading to a much longer consumable lifespan. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬. The compact plasma cutter features a convenient handle for portability, and it utilizes non-hazardous compressed air to effortlessly cut through various materials, including stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4″ industry-type D plug and air filter regulator enable seamless connection to your air compressor using the existing stand coupler. Setting up the entire machine is effortless and can be completed within 1 minute. ★ 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭-𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫: Emphasize the significance of pressure adjustment for attaining precise cutting. Ensures a 100% Air Leakage-Free Guarantee.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞 and 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 along with a 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲. To avail the warranty, please submit the warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 dedicated customer service team is readily available to assist you through phone or email.
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Effortlessly cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces while generating minimal slag. The pilot arc technology enables cutting without direct contact between the tip and the metal, resulting in improved cutting quality and extended consumable lifespan.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 3/8″ ideal clean cut and 1/2″ maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬: Power supply, Plasma cutting torch, ground clamp, Pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and Air filter regulator, consumables, Instruction Manual, etc.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Lotos LTP5000D Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter delivers strong cutting performance in a compact package. The pilot arc feature is especially useful for continuous cutting on rough surfaces or dirty metal.
An optimized design based on state-of-the-art MOSFET/IGBT transistors provides high power output for thick metal cutting, as well as steady output for thin metal cutting.
The LTP5000D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects.
Non-touch Pilot ARC
Pilot arc torch efficiently cuts though rough, painted, and rusty surfaces.
Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
1/2″ Clean Cut
– Max Rated Clean Cut Thickness: 1/2″.
– Max Severance Thickness: 3/4″.
Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper and aluminum.
– Automatic Dual Voltage / Dual Frequency (110 V/220 V 50/60Hz).
Dual voltage capability allows the machine to run directly on 220 V 50/60 Hz power, or on 110 V 50/60 Hz with the use of a pigtail (sold separately).